السعادة والصفاء

انضم إلى المنتدى ، فالأمر سريع وسهل

السعادة والصفاء

السعادة والصفاء

هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.
السعادة والصفاء

سر الوصول إلى السعادة والصفاء والسلام النفسي ،أسراروأنوار القلوب التى صفت وأشرقت بعلوم الإلهام وأشرفت على سماوات القرب وفاضت بعلوم لدنية ومعارف علوية وأسرار سماوية

(The degree of beneficence (Sufism

Admin
    Admin

المساهمات : 1890
    تاريخ التسجيل : 29/04/2015
    العمر : 57

(The degree of beneficence   (Sufism Empty (The degree of beneficence (Sufism

مُساهمة من طرف Admin الجمعة سبتمبر 18, 2015 9:40 am

Question: There is lots of criticism about Sufism,
     we ask for some advice to be true Sufis following the  of sounna ur prophet
    (May the blessings and peace of Allah be upon him) and also a good method include all good groups?Answer: The opposition is almost against the name, because when we see reality,
     we see that Sufism is following Sharia (the orders of Allah),
     this Sharia was divided by our sir Gabriel into Islam, belief and favor,
     when he asked the messenger (May the blessings and peace of Allah be upon him) saying: "What is Islam?
     ………" Until he said: "This is Gabriel came to teach you your religion." Sufism, apart from the name, is a group of people who say that they are not satisfied by the degree of Islam or belief. In life we are not satisfied by lower degrees, those who are in the third degree want the second, those who are in the second fight to get the first, those who are in the first want to be general directors, general directors want to be under secretary and those who are under secretary want to be ministers or governors. Why are we satisfied by lower degrees in religion, we want to be among the people of benefaction, benefaction means as the prophet said:"To worship Allah as if you see Him, if you can't see Him,
     He sees you."Whoever wants to reach this degree,
    he should do everything well as it should be, how? We say to him, you should look at the noble prophet and see his conditions and his deeds not only his sayings,
    you should follow his deeds and his conditions to get the degree of favor and to be among those Allah says about them:"Surely Allah is with those who guard (against evil)
     and those who do good (to others)."(Surat An'nahl, verse 128)These are the conditions of Sufis, how could I do favor in deeds? Here is one example, if I want to perform prayers, my apparent movements like bowing, prostrating, glorifying, and reciting should be as that of the messenger of Allah, if I did these apparent movements as they should be following the messenger of Allah, but the heart is occupied and away from Allah, does this prayers have any value according to Allah? No, because Allah says about those whom He praised their prayers:"Successful indeed are the believers. Who are humble in their prayers"(Surat Al-Mo'menoon, verses 1, 2)

Then, reverence or submission is a must, how can I get it? If I did ablution well, not only once but three or even seven times, can this get me reverence? Never, but to get reverence, I must purify the inside, which is the heart from envy, spite, selfishness, egoism and all characteristics banned by Allah in His book or the messenger of Allah (May the blessings and peace of Allah be upon him) in his Sunna.After purifying the heart, when I perform prayers, the heart is with Allah in reverence, submission, humility, piety or complete attendance to Allah. If there is more reverence, bounties of Allah descend to him during his prayers, light from Allah, inspired knowledge of what he recites in prayers or inspired things about his life, because he prays and submits to Allah, all this come after purifying the heart, so the Sufis say:"As we wash and purify the apparent by water, we purify the heart for Allah by fighting desires of the soul."Then we can perform the prayers apparently as the messenger of Allah and inwardly as the condition of the messenger of Allah when he was talking to Allah. All acts of worship are like this, they need the purity of the heart, so they say that they not only purify the body, but they must purify the heart to reach this, how could we purify the heart? By the means of fighting the soul, purifying the heart and clarifying the soul followed by righteous people from the sunna of the master of mankind, so everyone of them took one method from the methods of the messenger of Allah in clarifying the soul and purifying the heart for Allah, when they achieved this, bounties came to them from Allah as He says:"They shall have good news in this world's life and in the hereafter; there is no changing the words of Allah; that is the mighty achievement."(Surat Yunos, verse 64)Allah supports him by the degree of clear insight, as the prophet said:"Be afraid of a believer's insight as he sees by light from Allah." Sometimes when he talks to me, he tells me something in my mind, I say how he knew. He knew by the light of Allah, Allah supported him by true dreams as he supported his beloved and chosen, Allah supported him by inspired knowledge we don’t hear from a scholar or read in books before, however they don’t oppose the orders of Allah, so we know that this person is loved by Allah, when I find such a man, I say to him I want to be like you, take me with you.He says why? I say teach me how you clarified your soul, purified your heart and reached these bounties to follow you and get the same bounties. That’s it Oh brothers, each one of righteous people followed a way because there are different ways. Each one of us should look for the way he loves and the righteous man following this way to accompany and follow him to learn from him this way, anyone may ask: "Is this matter in the book of Allah?" We say yes listen to what Allah says:"For every one of you did We appoint a law and a way." (Surat Al-Ma'edah, verse 48)Each prophet has Sharia and a method, we all agree about Sharia, no one differs about it, if a righteous man denied Sharia, we will desert and leave him, as it was said: "Don’t follow that who never follows Sharia even if he get you news from Allah."If a righteous man gets us a method from his own self, we say: We won't follow you as the method should be from the messenger of Allah (May the blessings and peace of Allah be upon him). For the divine capacity of the messenger of Allah, no one can do all the deeds he did, but everyone chooses only one thing that suits him to follow. So I need to see the method of that righteous man who reached Allah's grants and that suits me and go to him to teach me and help me to get what he got from Allah's bounties, this is Sufism in short.Whatever its name is Sufism or anything else, this is not important, the most important thing is that these people adore, want and work for the degree of benefaction, it is among the highest degrees in religion. So Sufism is not away from religion, but they seek the highest degree in religion which is doing favor.Does this mean that they leave Islam and belief? No, they really keep to the orders of Islam and the orders of belief in order to go up to the degree of favor. Real knowledge is to Allah and his messenger.

الوقت/التاريخ الآن هو الجمعة أبريل 19, 2024 6:15 pm