السعادة والصفاء

انضم إلى المنتدى ، فالأمر سريع وسهل

السعادة والصفاء

السعادة والصفاء

هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.
السعادة والصفاء

سر الوصول إلى السعادة والصفاء والسلام النفسي ،أسراروأنوار القلوب التى صفت وأشرقت بعلوم الإلهام وأشرفت على سماوات القرب وفاضت بعلوم لدنية ومعارف علوية وأسرار سماوية

Jesus isn't the Father/Allah

Admin
    Admin

المساهمات : 1890
    تاريخ التسجيل : 29/04/2015
    العمر : 57

Jesus isn't the Father/Allah Empty Jesus isn't the Father/Allah

مُساهمة من طرف Admin الإثنين مايو 25, 2015 5:43 am

well regarding that jesus is the son of god or not.? my answer is no he is not the son of god but prophet of god and son of mary ( mariam) who was sent on the people of israel..... and its one of the sign of exsistence of god and the power he has on everything and can do everything, so its a miracle of god...
    second WHO IS GOD ?? OR THE DEFINITION OF GOD... is in QURAn -SURAH AL IKHLAS-....In the name of Allah, the Most Beneficent, the Most Merciful.
    Say: He is Allah, the One!
    Allah, the eternally Besought of all!
    He begetteth not nor was begotten.
    And there is none comparable unto Him
    SO its up to u all to check if anything in this worl fit in to this definition.....if not even one fits then he s not god....

According to the Bible....

Growing up, religion was our main focus. Unlike today's world which is all focused on worldly things. I was introduced to Issa or Jesus(PBUH), through the Quran. His story touched me, and taught me alot about the world we live in. I viewed Issa(Peace Be Upon Him) to be the same as Mohamed(PBUH), a prophet of Allah(SWT). I believed in his messages,his book, and the fact that he had no father.

We believe that Jesus(PBUH), (called 'Isa in Arabic) was the son of Mary (upon her be peace), and was conceived without the intervention of a human father. The Qur'an describes that an angel appeared to Mary, to announce to her the "gift of a holy son" (19:19). She asked: "How shall I have a son, seeing that no man has touched me, and I am not unchaste?" (19:20). When the angel explained to her that she had been chosen for the service of God, and that God had ordained the matter, she devoutly submitted herself to His will.

Years later, after my first understanding of the life of Jesus, I found out that to some, Jesus(PBUH), was the "son of God". This idea, totally contradicts my previous teaching of Islam Monotheism. Not only that, but it also turns christianity into a polotheisic religion since there is more than one figure to worship.

I believe in the bible, but I don't believe Issa(Jesus), was son of God. Therefore, to avoid being biased, I researched the bible briefly. I was astonished to see the revelations that proof Issa to be no more than a prophet. "Thou shalt worship the lord,thy God; And him only shalt thou serve" Mathew 4:10. This shows that Issa wanted his people to worship none other than god, not in conjunction with the Son of God.

Based on the biblical term "Son of God, it refered to any god fearing righteous person. Both in the Old and New Testament. "Blessed are the peace-makers, for they shall be called the CHILDREN OF GOD" Mathew 5:9. In Mathew 5:45 --"That ye may be children of your Father which is in heaven. Even Issa himself warned his people of what in Islam is refered to as shirk(Polytheism.) He said in Mathew 7:21 "Not everyone that sayeth unto me (Jesus PBUH), Lord Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven: but he that doeth the will of my father, which is in heaven"

Finaly, the term Father, is used for God numerous place in the bible. It is never used exclusively for Jesus(PBUH),. It wouldn't make sense that if Jesus was god or part of God, that he would pray. And he prayed to god. "And when he has sent the multitudes away, he went up into a mountain apart to pray..."

Again and Again, I find more reasons to believe the bible reveals Jesus(PBUH), as prophet, not son of god. In Mather 23:8 " And when the chief priests and pharisees had heard his parable, they perceived that he spoke of them. But when they sought to lay hands on him, they feared the multitude because they took him for a PROPHET"

The terms “father”and “son” were used metaphorically, not literally. “father” was used by the Hebrews to indicate the Spiritual Father, not the literal father. Similarly, "son" is used to indicate a righteous person.

For about 400 years, the Christians believed Jesus to be just a prophet. It was later that the Church adopted the pagan concept of “son of God.”

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e7bU7BH91C0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JLqA8-uZl5w

If Jesus is the son of God then Christians should also believe:

David is the begotten Son of God. (Psalms 2:7)

Jacob is God's firstborn son. (Exodus 4:22)

Ephraim is God's firstborn son. (Jeremiah 31:9) [how many firstborns?]

Solomon is God's son (2 Samuel 7:13-14)

Adam is the son of God. (Luke 3:38)

All the people who are righteous are sons of God. (Mathew 5:9) and (Deuteronomy 14:1)

few more verses which your preist does not want you to listen.matthew 10:34 Think not that i come to send peace on earth:i came not to send peace,but a sword. Matthew 13:50for whosoevershall do the will of my father,which is in heaven,the same is my brother,and sister,and mother.Matthew 19:17 and he said unto him,why callest thou me good?there is none good but one,that is god:Mark 12:29 and jesus answered them the first of all commanments is hear ,O israel;the lord our god is one lord: Mark 12:32and the scribe said unto him,well,master thou has said the truth:for there is one god;and there is none other than but he:John 5:19then answered jesus and said unto them,verily verily,i say unto you,the son can do nothing of himself,but what he seeth the father do John 5:30i can of my own self do nothing:as i hear i judge:and my judgement is just:because i seek not my own will,but the will of the father which has sent me.John 6:38for i came down from heaven,not to do mine own will but the will of him that sent me. John 7:16 jesus answered them,and said my doctrine is not mine, but his that sent me. John 12:49 for i have not spoken of my self; but the father which sent me,he gave me a commandments,what i should say, and what i should speak. John 13: verily,verily,i say unto you, the servant is not greater than his lord;neither he that is sent greater than he that sent him. John 15:24 he that loveth me not keepth not my saying:and the word which ye hear is not mine, but the father which sent me.

What I understand is that the arguments for "Jesus as prophet" are realistic and reference based. However, arguments against the topic are ilogical and not reference based. Muslims are giving references both from Quran and Bible to support their arguements. On the other, Cristians are puting reference only from Bible. What does it mean? There is contradictions in Bible. And A contradicting things cannot be words of God. So, belive on Quran. There is no contradiction in it.

I would like to add here something from Bible as well:

"MASTER, WE WOULD SEE A SIGN FROM THEE". (Matthew 12:38).

"AN EVIL AND ADULTEROUS GENERATION SEEKETH AFTER A SIGN; AND THERE SHALL NO SIGN (no miracle) BE GIVEN TO IT, BUT THE SIGN (miracle) OF THE PROPHET JONAS: FOR AS JONAS WAS THREE DAYS AND THREE NIGHTS IN THE WHALE'S BELLY; SO SHALL THE SON OF MAN BE THREE DAYS AND THREE NIGHTS IN THE HEART OF THE EARTH."

I put question to my Christian brothers and sisters, DID JESUS (PBUH) FULL FILLED THE SIGN OF JONAH? NO, Jonah did not die in the bally of fish. However Jesus died (according to your believe). Jonah retured after 3 days and 3 nights but Jesus was in the belly of earth from Friday afternoon to Satuday morning that's mean 2 days to 2 night. Jonah leaded normal life when he returnt but Jesus did not.

So it is your own decision whether you will be in false believe or come in true teaching in islam.

My question to Christians. Why would God need a son? Humans have children, God doesn't. A father, a mother or a child, these are all relationships that pertain to human beings, not to God. God created humans. When a human being is born, he/she is a child. After he/she grows up and has a child of his own, he/she becomes a father/mother. This is a process that has been going on since the time of Adam and Eve. You think one day God thought of having a child of his own? No!

Also the belief that Jesus was not just a son of God but actually God himself or at least in part makes the description of God weak. God has described himself clearly in the Holy Quran in Surah Ikhlas. Here is the translation of that Surah:

Say: He is Allah, the One and Only!

Allah, the Eternal, Absolute;

He begetteth not nor is He begotten.

And there is none like unto Him.

After reading that if you put the description to test, you'll realize Jesus can be compared! Example: John was taller than Jesus. Jesus was faster than John. Jesus had blond hair where as John had brown. You get the point. So how can a man who could be compared to another be God? And if Jesus was God, before he was crucified as Christians believe, why did he pray to God?

Jesus was never the son of God nor was he God. He was a prophet and a great one!

Many Christians believe the bible was partly corrupted over the years but they don't want to admit the possibility of it getting corrupted in this area. If it weren't corrupted, you wouldn't have had contradictions. And you most definitely wouldn't have needed to make revisions. The Quran has been there from the past 1400+ years and never was it revised!

See what Quran says on miraculous birth of Jesus......

Quran(3: 42-51).........She said: "O my Lord!

How shall I have a son When no man hath touched me?"

He said: "Even so: Allah createth What He willeth:

When He hath decreed A Plan He but saithTo it, 'Be', and it is!"

So God do not need to say 'Be' and the chromosomes are there, that does not mean God become his father (God forbid). God did not say he supplied his chromosome to Jesus, that is your absurd idea. Please dont mis interpret the verses for proving your ideas. And according to your theory God will be father to Adam and Eve too. Whos chromosome did Adam get??
    -------------------------------------------------

I never rejected Isa, alayhi sallam (Jesus, may Allah grant him peace).

I did reject the way he was made out to be something he is not. I never accepted the trinity and with it the way Isa, alayhi sallam was made divine and I never accepted original sin and that Isa, alayhi sallam would have to atone for another's sin.

He was a great Prophet of Allah and the Messiah promised to the Jews by Allah and for this I accept and revere him.

(note: revere is not the same as worship) re•vere – verb- to regard with respect tinged with awe. from Dictionary.com - The world's favorite online English dictionary

الوقت/التاريخ الآن هو الجمعة أبريل 26, 2024 11:05 pm