السعادة والصفاء

انضم إلى المنتدى ، فالأمر سريع وسهل

السعادة والصفاء

السعادة والصفاء

هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.
السعادة والصفاء

سر الوصول إلى السعادة والصفاء والسلام النفسي ،أسراروأنوار القلوب التى صفت وأشرقت بعلوم الإلهام وأشرفت على سماوات القرب وفاضت بعلوم لدنية ومعارف علوية وأسرار سماوية

Concept of God in Testament

Admin
    Admin

المساهمات : 1890
    تاريخ التسجيل : 29/04/2015
    العمر : 57

Concept of God in Testament Empty Concept of God in Testament

مُساهمة من طرف Admin الإثنين مايو 25, 2015 5:36 am

Jesus isn't the Father/Allah.But he is The King in The Kingdom of Heaven as The chief priest. Everyone who live in heaven kingdom is The Son of God. It means that many people who is going to live in the heaven kingdom is sons of God as Jesus. Why Jesus is the Son of God? Because he came from there and to return with the lost sheeps at the end of world.
    Each prophet was the saviour and light for his people during that time Moses was the saviour for his people during his time likewise prohet Noah for his people,the verse I and my father are one is for one purpose ,if you read John 10:21That they all may be one; as thou, Father, art in me, and I in thee, that they also may be one in us: that the world may believe that thou hast sent me, which clearly states this. and if brother you still say that jesus and God are one in actual unity then Jesus further says in John10:23 to his disciples iam in thee and you are in me so does it mean that there are fourteen Gods no brothers .Jesus was a prophet and he was a great prophet

III) Concept of God in Testament:
    1. God is One
    The following verse from the book of Deuteronomy contains an exhortation from Moses (pbuh):
    "Shama Israelu Adonai Ila Hayno Adna Ikhad".
    It is a Hebrew quotation which means:
    "Hear, O Israel: The Lord our God is one Lord"
    [The Bible, Deuteronomy 6:4]
    2. Unity of God in the Book of Isaiah
    The following verses are from the Book of Isaiah:
    (i) "I, even I, am the Lord; and beside me there is no saviour."
    [The Bible, Isaiah 43:11]
    (ii) "I am Lord, and there is none else, there is no God besides me."
    [The Bible, Isaiah 45:5]
    (iii) "I am God, and there is none else; I am God, and there is none like me."
    [The Bible, Isaiah 46:9]
    3. Old Testament condemns idol worship
    (i) Old Testament condemns idol worship in the following verses:
    "Thou shalt have no other gods before me."
    "Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image, or any likeness of anything that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth:"
    "Thou shalt not bow down thyself to them, nor serve them: for I the Lord thy God am a jealous God."
    [The Bible, Exodus 20:3-5]
    (ii) A similar message is repeated in the book of Deuteronomy:
    "Thou shalt have none other gods before me."
    "Thou shalt not make thee any graven image, or any likeness of anything that is in heaven above, or that in the earth beneath, or that is in the water beneath the earth."
    "Thou shalt not bow down thyself unto them, nor serve them; for I the Lord thy God am a jealous God."
    [The Bible, Deuteronomy 5:7-9

الوقت/التاريخ الآن هو الجمعة أبريل 19, 2024 6:12 pm